1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I advise to stay as far away as possible from this company! I moved out of state due to my husbands change of work location, first they told me I could use a letter from my husbands employer saying that he was relocated as long as I send in my marriage certificate along with it and the lease of course.

They wouldn't except it. The problem is, is where we are staying it includes all utilities. Job is temporary 9 months, I've moved from Mississippi and we will not being going back there, instead we will be transferred to Louisiana permanently, I tried explaining this, there was no working with them. So one of my final bill's in Mississippi was sent in my name to me in Texas where I received and I even faxed the papers from Texas, and guess what?

They won't except it!!!! I didn't even have this much trouble breaking the lease to the house we were renting, in Mississippi, I've been paying on services I'm not using the past 4 months over a kickboxing class!!!!

I'm not just paying monthly on services I'm not using for me I'm also paying for my two daughters. It's money wasted!!!!

Review about: Member Solutions Customer Care.

Reason of review: Contract issues.

Preferred solution: Let me out of my contract!.

Comments

Hello, I’m Terri the Customer Service Manager for Member Solutions. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I just found out how to access our reviews here and post replies.

I would love to review your cancellation request and assist you personally but I’ll need a little more information to find you.

Can you please email me with any contact information you are willing to share ? You can reach me at contact@membersolutions.com Thank you, Terri

I am also having the same exact issue with them