I recently joined a Martial Art facility with my friend for weightloss. Unfortunately though, I have been injured in a car accident and I'm unable to participate in Kickboxing anymore.

So I contacted the facility and they said they can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this other than leaving me to deal with Member Solutions (billing company.) Either I wait 60 days for the cancel to happen or I send in a Permanent Disability Form. I've sent in my form with my doctor's note and some document I achieved from the car accident. Faxed / Emailed and Mailed everything to them. 5 days later I still did not receive any updates from them.

So I called them today for a followup, all the said was "your request was denied because your doctor only wrote several months for recovery time." Seriously? Even my doctor couldn't determine how long will I be able to recover from the injury and WHAT ARE YOU (COMPANY) TO DETERMINE MY INJURY RESULTS. Anyways, my billing date will be tomorrow and this company's a scam.

I have to go back tomorrow for another doctor's note. THANKS A LOT.

Comments

Hello, I’m Kelly the Customer Service Supervisor for Member Solutions. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I just found out how to access our reviews here and post replies.

I’m so sorry you were disappointed with the service you received. I would love to talk with you directly regarding your cancellation due to injury but I’ll need a little more information to find you in our records. Can you please email me directly with any information that you would like to share?

I would love the opportunity to discuss your account with you. You can reach me at contact@membersolutions.com Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #742467

Just out of curiosity, which MMA gym are you talking about?